Account Managers - Website Development & Social Media
Contact Russ Alman at 360.350.3350 x 101 for details.
Alternative Marketing Connections is seeking part-time and full-time account managers to offer website design, content creation, and support packages to small to mid-sized businesses.
No Industry Experience Required. While some background with internet technologies is helpful, our experience is that too much knowledge can be a bad thing: we are looking for people that speak to prospects and customers in everyday language and don't scare people off with too much technology talk :) We will teach you everything you need to know to sell our products: You just need to apply it, develop leads and close deals.
- Motivated, self-starter
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- 2-3 Years outside sales experience
- Business-to-business sales experience preferred
- A laptop computer
- Reliable transportation
Compensation is commission only, based on a percentage of each sale. Since some of our products involve support contracts, there is an opportunity to earn residual income.
- Internet marketing is the most cost-effective way to drive new business.
- Businesses need what we have.
- We need you to show them we have it and to close the sale.
About Websites & Internet Marketing
With the economy moving so slowly, businesses don't have a lot to spend on marketing and advertising. They need affordable solutions with proven results.
At the same time, particularly in this weak economy, having a website presence is no longer an option -- ALL businesses MUST have a website. And to rank well on Google and attract visitors, these websites must have regularly updated, relevant content.
Despite poor economic conditions, the website development industry is booming. There are literally millions of businesses with out-of-date websites out there, existing businesses that don't have a website, and new businesses in need of internet marketing assistance.
At Alternative Marketing Connections, instead of building old-school, "static" websites that are difficult to update or require constant maintenance by a web designer, we develop sites using state-of-the-art, "content management" systems.
What does this mean? Our customers can:
- update their own websites as easily as writing in a word processor.
- add blogs and new articles -- a proven way to build better search engine rankings and increase website traffic
- automatically post social media updates to their websites
We also offer optional internet marketing support services, including:
- content creation
- social media setup, management and coaching
- Google Apps for business (domain level services like email, calendaring and document management)
- online "cloud" hosted business operations software solutions, including customer management, accounting, payroll and more